Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Depeche Mode: Going strong after more then 25 years

It was the beginning of the 1980s when I first heard the music of Depeche Mode. I've been hooked ever since!! They've been around now for more then 25 years. Back then not many people thought they'll last this long. But they did. And thank god for that!! ;-)

Recently, Depeche Mode won Best Group at the MTV Europe Music Awards 2006. Here are a selection of their music videos I would like to share with current & new fans-in-the-making. You can view many others over at YouTube.

The first song is a live version of Everything Counts which introduced me to DM. Its followed by A Question of Time; Personal Jesus; and I Feel You...







1 comment:

gecko said...

Cool. We definitely belong to the same era... Heh. Everything counts in large amounts.